Thursday, January 24, 2013

tomato Love !

                          

   Tangy Red tomato


            Whether tomato is a fruit or vegetable, it does a lot of good for the skin. When applied externally or eaten, this pulpy fruit helps give skin the hydration it needs and gives it a glow.

                                                                                                     

         My mother collected all tit-bits of information related to health and beauty from newspaper and magazines, So when I grew up I was so totally amazed to see a huge collection of these at my place. (My mom is the most talented and hard-working woman i have seen on this earth. Oh lovely, mothers are a priceless gift to us. So girls, please listen to your mothers, rather than becoming a prey to those cosmetic ads which will spoil your beautiful face and of course your health gradually. Mothers know what to use on face, candidly speaking she gives me wonderful advice, so i asked her and did you ?) I just ran upstairs a got a dairy without giving a second thought to throw away those lovely beauty tips. I took a dairy and pasted all of them into the dairy. It took me a week  at the most. And i flip through the dairy during my free time. Now the question of why to blog ?


  Seriously I never thought I would blog all those information, but I was introduced into blogging by my sweet matured  brother. Then I pondered over this and finally i made my mind because Internet is vast and connected; I find it like my family, connected connected, vast and vast , if my tit-bits of information would transform people's lives into a really great one, then why not I do it. I proudly started to blog. Now guys this is the fourth one i suppose. Blogging is so much fun and the amount of love i get from my readers is so immense and supportive.
 This time I would like to mention some face-packs which can provide wonders using this tangy reddy tomato.... so why wait, get one from your kitchen and include them in your face-packs. :) have a great day!

For oily skin:

             Use tomato pulp by itself, or in combination with lime juice. Rub the pulp onto the skin, leave it on for 20 minutes to an hour, and wash it off with cool or warm water.
results: This will shrink enlarged pores, and help get rid of blemishes.


For normal skin:

   Juice half of one tomato and add two teaspoons of yogurt. Apply to the face and let it dry, then wash it off. 

results:  This will give your skin a healthy glow. Substituting four teaspoons of buttermilk for the yoghurt is also an excellent sunburn treatment.



For dry skin

   Grind a carrot with a few almonds and add enough tomato juice to form a paste. Apply it to the face and leave it on for about 20 minutes, then wash off.

  Tomato juice mixed with honey is also a great mask for all skin types.Use it on your face and neck and wash off  after about 15 minutes.



Shrink pores:

  Combine one tablespoon of fresh tomato juice with two or four drops of fresh lime juice. Apply the mixture with a cotton ball and massage gently into the skin using circular motions. Leave on the skin for about 15 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water to shrink pores even further and moisturise.

 


Cure acne: 

  Mash a fresh tomato and apply the pulp liberally to your face. Leave on skin for an hour or more, then rinse and moisturise. Do this every day for several days and your acne will disappear.



Cleanse skin:
  
  A tomato and avocado mask is great for combination skin( oily , normal, and dry) because it combines the astringent, blackhead and oil-reducing benefits of tomatoes with the antiseptic and moisturising properties of avocados.
   This super-rich mask also contains vitamin A, C and E, all of which are essential for healthy skin.
    To make this soothing mask, mash tomato and avocado together in a bowl. Mix well and smooth on your face. Rinse after 20 to 30 minutes with lukewarm water.



Quick and easy tomato facial:

    Cut a tomato in half and rub it on your face. Press into blackheads. Rinse and moisturise.



Astringent:

   To remove excess oil from your skin, crush a fresh  tomato, strain and then set the juice aside. Next, squeeze a cucumber  into the tomato juice. Apply to skin  with a cotton ball daily to keep oil and acne under control.



 So my dearest readers, hope this article helped you. Love you all. Have a great time ahead! yooohooo,happy nature loving !


You can leave your comments and suggestions without any hesitation. Looking forward for replies from my 'nature lovers' and transformed 'nature lovers'. I am one among the transformed 'nature lover'. Would love to hear from you all. Love you all again!

 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment